Monday, July 31, 2017

The New Water Lip Tone Up CC lipbalm

 Water Lip Tone Up CC : Pure Red color




Good afternoon to my readers and visitors, today I am going to share with you this new product it is the Water Lip Tone CC from Mentholatum. Being mom of two boys I am always on the go and you can see below a review that I have made in the car for the first time while waiting for my son from school. Below video is the Color Pink that I wore, you can view the video.

The  Water Lip Tone Up CC comes in a unique formulation that has been created with three color correcting functions.


CC, or color correcting concept are multi-purpose products that correct color using light-diffusing particles to give the skin a healthy look. I like it as I am no longer feeling dry lips and easy to carry in purse with this lip balm, it revives dull lips, enhances and restore lips color as well as brightens the lips. Its formula is further enhanced with 3D PEARL to vividly enhance your natural lip colour, thereby improving one's overall appearance.

The formula combines powerful nourishing ingredients such as Vitamin C derivative, Vitamin E and Vitamin E derivative to keep lips feeling soft and hydrated. It also contains Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil that nourish the lips. The product is made in Japan.

After applying this in the car, and waited my son for half an hour, he came out from school asking if I am having an event for today because he saw my pinkish lips. For your information,  Water Lip Tone Up CC comes with two variants namely Pure Red and Rose Pink. Its formulate is fragrance free and contains SPF 20 PA++ to protect lips against UVA and UVB rays

The  Water Lip Tone Up CC is price at RM16.90 and will be available at all leading phamarcies and major superrmaket outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.