Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Class by class to come out after school

Today the class finished by 12 noon and as he is in P3, so 10 minutes before 12noon P1 being called out class by class to go home. By the time, they called P3 its already 12.33pm. I went early to find parking about 10.50am I reached, just nice as still a few parking for me to choose parking the car. Then I went to nearby Mamak stall for breakfast. Just follow the SOP and places to sit, yeah scan the code , register on the booklet on the table and take the temperature. I bought two books from the nearby book shop, yeah I used code scan before enter the shop. The books which would helped my son to write comprehension for Chinese and Malay language. I will be learning too as I will need to think on how to guide him on his homework. Each of the book cost RM13.30.

It's easy to enter the school with the student ID card, if not having it might need a longer time to enter the school. Recess time, they have their meal in the classroom. They need to bring along wet tissue to wipe their own table, if not wet tissue then table cloth. As know they are using wet tissue which is easier after use just throw away. The table cloth method is using at my SMK son's school though. Today evening suppose 6pm to fetch eldest son, then I went early I thought can park near the SK school since I am early but the road to enter I saw already so many cars. I need to rounding for 4 times and I decided park near the housing area outside as entering the road is already jam there's no way to U-turn from there.

Talking about back to school, if you are looking to read up my recent write up can click on the post to read. If you are looking to shop for affordable and unique gifts, check out my e-commerce page by click on the link.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.