Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Who called me?0102364966

Who called me twice yesterday? It was 0102364966, bad timing to call also it was time when I am about to prepare for my son's schooling. What would you do when you pick up a call that told you, you just need give her a minute to talk? But you already mentioned that you don't have the interest to listen. First she mentioned that she called from disabled/old folk home, but where does she get my number? How she knows my name and then when I told her I have no interest to listen anymore, she started to question are you already attached with any old folks home etc. Maybe she mean of donations etc.All sudden she has interest to know more.... but why not just get to the point? Anyway I have blocked the phone number, she used the number to call me twice that day! She speaks in mandarin language. I am sure it's part of the telemarketing. She could be having a long list of names to call others after me. I told my friend, and she too told me she received the called few days ago.I googled the telephone number and it someone posted this as scam called.

Another friend told me this what he does, he received such called, he directly told the person to remove his phone number from the list and told the caller that this is a private number. He even asked where the caller got his number, but there's no reply about this. 

We know that it's RMCO and everyone got to work for living, already got so many people losing jobs and also having salary cut. Not earning and got to save at the moment, you never know when you need to spend it. My dear having his salary cut too and I got to save money for the rainy days, got to check on how much spend and nee to spend too.

Education is important and I continue to support my children for their tuition, etc. No water at the moment, it's 2nd day of not having water supply at my area. Already used up 3 buckets of water in the restroom, bad timing of having no water as son just started SMK back to school also my menstrual period comes.

By the way, do you prefer to receive a call that the person would just get to the point or goes a big round talking and only get to the point? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.