Thursday, February 26, 2009

Learning more on Google Adsense

I am sure most blogs are having Google Adsense. I knew that my blogs are not earning much. I am always ready to learn more on Google Adsense. My friend Makoy has posted about earns more on Google Adsense.

I agree with him on putting the ads on the right place. Perhaps I have placed them at the wrong place. That is why I am not earning much. Having more blogs, means more money! This sound pretty good! I hope he can update about his earning.

Makoy's blog
has provided me more than just blogging tips. If you have read them you will know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl,

    First of all, my blog is not meant to make money from Google Adsense. But I have some other blogs that are making good money from Google Adsense.

    Here is a link to a post that I found that explains why most bloggers are not making money from Google Adsense - Why You Are Not Yet Making Your First $100 from Google Adsense

    But I will try to summarize it here. First, you must realize that ads are only being clicked by the ones who really need them. And these people are the ones coming from search engines. They are the ones searching at Google looking for something to buy.

    As explained in that post, one needs around 667 pageviews to make $1, and these pageviews should most of them come from search engine traffic.

    One way to do that is to create useful and original contents, and with keywords being optimized.

    I really suggest that you read a lot from good blogs, and not only for the sake of socializing.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Angel, first of all my name is not Sheryl but Sherry.

    anyway thanks for the tips :P

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.