Monday, May 15, 2017

Honeymoon at Langkawi last Christmas

 This is a post I have been waiting to share with you, it's last year I went with my dear for honeymoon in Langkawi. It's a beautiful island, I went there with my parents when I was a teenager. At the airport, we only rented the car. There are many counters of rental cars available, so no worry if you haven't book any before you went. We depart from airport Subang Selangor and it took an hour to arrive Langkawi. Once reached is a must to have a wefie with the map of Langkawi, it's an island that we can discover in a day but we take time to do it.
 
 


It's my first time to go the Crocodile farm in Langkawi, they have a few pool side and performances available at certain pool area. There's opportunity to have photo with baby crocodiles, it is either with the live baby crocodile and the preserved crocodile. There's a fee to pay for that and I didn't for for it as we have paid for the entrance fee for the crocodile farm. We enjoy the show and it's amazed to see how the trainers are able to keep the crocodile still, there were a few smaller crocodile at the pool area during the show. I have also recorded the crocodile feeding session, look how closed he is feeding the crocodiles' fishes.
 The photo of me with the 50 years old crocodile, it's the oldest crocodile at the farm in Langkawi. Of course when you are in Langkawi, the duty free island, you didn't want to forget to purchase the chocolates and alcohol to drink. I purchase some alcohol to drink at the hotel. The chocolates you seen below photos are for family members to have. Didn't buy a lot as we have a little budget to spend.

shopping the night before back to Selangor
 Watch the video where my children having a good time unboxing the M&M chocolate dispencer. It's only me and my dear went for the vacation, as it's honeymoon for two of us. That's why we also buy these yummy chocolates for them. It's nice for WL as he thinks it's a coin bank for him.
 There's a few chocolates shops at Kuah town, it's nice place to shops to shop for chocolates. I would advice you to go toilet/restrooms at hotel before heading to town to shop for chocolates, there's no restroom there to use unless you go to restaurant's restroom. I got to hold until we are back to hotel to use the restroom. There's also luggage shop available there for you to shop for luggage.
 Kota Mahsuri is where we went second day, it was rainy in the afternoon lucky we have brought umbrella to go.
 The Chinese food in the town is good, we enjoy it and we went back to Kuah town for dinner the second day. It's only 3 days 2 nights we spend at Langkawi.

 The food for two persons are not expensive, we enjoy our meals and the prawns are cheap there. I was told that fishes are expensive in Langkawi.
 We wanted to go Cable car langkawi but due to heavy rain and windy we cannot sit the cable car. We have been told that the cable car service stop for the day due to the heavy rain. To wait it would take maybe an hour or more. There's duck tour available, which is above you can see the yellow vehicle which looks like a boat and car. This duck tour mean the car will goes around the town and also sea water. I went for temporary tattoo because of the rain it has ruined bit of the tattoo. The temporary tattoo lasted me for a week.

 Electric car can be seen near the cable car of Langkawi, it's not free to sit. Need to pay RM50 for the ride around there.
We stayed at The Danna Langkawi, this our stayed for 3 days 2 night. The breakfast buffet is very good and we enjoyed ourselves throughout the stay.

 Beautiful white Christmas tree at the lobby of the hotel
 Special thanks to The Entertainer Malaysia, as I won the stayed from there. We loved it and have a good time together.
when arrived we are give good massages
Love the view from my room and also the hospitality of the Danna Langkawi Hotel. We been served wine for the 1st night as it's our honeymoon trip to Langkawi.

A good time together with my dear, just the two of us. Love this hotel there's a private beach and private cruise available too.

buffet breakfast and also can from menu

Loving the short vacation, hope to have another one soon.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to bring my family there for a vacation soon. I have been there twice. Really like Langkawi.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.