Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chinese Names with English meaning

Well, can you tell me if you have any Chinese friends? I have many Chinese friends. Here's one from my friend with a Chinese Names that goes with English meaning of little Cloud. She's the one that share this email with me.

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? ( anyone)
Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.


Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!


Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?


Caller: I'm Sam Wan (someone) And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.


Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's
this urgent matter about?



Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan ( no one )
was involved in an accident. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel Wan is being

sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.


Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then
the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't


have time for this!


Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?


Operator: I'm Saw Lee. (sorry)


Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

4 comments:

  1. LoL.
    Nice one Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I've read this in an email before, but reading this again reminds me how funny it is! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know this can be in reality as well, my dad have experience before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cash crate is mostly for us members but international members can join and get u.s. referrals

    Greedy clicks, which I think is better than Cash Crate, is a lot better for international members. Their payout rate is better, and it pays through paypal within 24 hours. Just click on the greedy clicks banner below my blog for more info

    (nice post btw lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.