Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Burning garbage exploded a four year boy died

Yesterday bought a newspaper to read and saw the sad news of a four year old boy died. He was hurt by the exploded garbage which the family member is burning. Somehow they didn't know that a finished can of aerosol is contained in the burning garbage. I don't know why they want to have open burning, but sad to know the little boy died due to that. The explosion hurts the boy who is playing nearby. He has burning mark on his body. Some neighbour told the reporters that the family likes to opening burning in the area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs

Thank you, have a nice day/night.