Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reform Church of God?

I was thinking what this email is about when I saw such title, I already have the hunch that this is another scam and spam email.

------

REFORM CHURCH OF GOD‏
From: MIRIAM (miriamkolongaz@zipmail.com.br)

Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Wednesday, 27 Aug, 2008 7: 14 AM
To: m@zipmail.com

REFORM CHURCH OF GOD
23 Church Crescent
Abidjan, Cote d ivoire

Dearest One

I feel quite safe dealing with you though this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but still i will want you to take me like a friend, and glance through my short letter .
I am Miriam, 18yrs a Medical Student undergraduate, from Cote d' Ivoire,the only child of Late Mr R. G. Kolo who was murdered alongside my mother and only brother last year by rebels. I am Presently in an orphanage because of wickedness of uncle's and relatives.

Before his death he had a domicilary account here, up to the tune of (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) . Please I need your assistance to get this money tranferred to you for my education, investment and to be my guardian before my uncles will get hold of me and the money. I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to you. As you will help me to travel and to complete my studies.
I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you,and your urgent reply is highly needed today, for more detailS Call me on +22508995621.
I am willing to offer you reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happiness and joy in my life.

Your Sincerely
Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. All comment will be approved by me. If spam it will not be published. You may want to check my domain blogs
http://namesherry.com
http://www.mymumbest.com
http://www.whateverygalwant.info
http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

Thank you, have a nice day/night.